Sea kayak incl. Paddle, spraydeck and vest.
1 day: 400,- Nkr.
2 days: 700,- Nkr.
Consecutive days after 2 says: + 250,- Nkr. pr. extra day.
(Max. 1600,- Nkr. pr. Week)
Helmet: 50,- Nkr.
Wetsuit: 100, - Nkr.
+47 90 65 11 52 (Thomas Johansen)
+47 92 88 31 46 (Jan Pihl)
400 m from a small marina with a Pier and a small beach.
Rental of kayak trailer, 650,- Nkr. pr. day.
If we have the opportunity, we can provide transportation.
Delivery: 300 Nkr + 5 Nkr pr. km
Retrieval: 300 Nkr + 5 Nkr pr. km
An inflatable roof rack that fits most cars. Maximum weight is 80 kg. on the rack (2 kayaks) - check roofweight for the car because the kayaks are located directly on the roof, this is in the vehicle certificate.
150 kr. for the first day, then 50 kr. pr. day
Cancellation deadline: 48 hours before the agreed pickup
1 day is from 08:00 to 20:00 (unless otherwise agreed)
Liability and insurance:
- All paddling are at your own risk
- If damage or theft of the equipment you are liable
- Unfortunately, we have no assurances that you can take advantage of via padleopplevelser.no.
- Check whether your insurance applies to damage or loss of rented equipment.
- All renters must have at least Våttkort intro course, EPP 1 or BCU 1 , and be able to present a certificate. (or documentation of experience)
- Rent includes paddle, spraydeck and vest.
- The prices are subject to collection and delivery of kayaking at our adress.
- Payment in advance, cash, VISA / MASTERCARD or via invoice (companies).
- You tell us where you plan to paddle.
- If you are delayed, please report this to us.
- If you damage or lose the boats / equipment, you must pay for any. Rep. or new equipment.
- If the tenant does not clean the equipment, we must unfortunately charge you 100. Nkr. pr. kayak.
- Cancellation deadline: 48 hours before the agreed pick-up time.
- Wetsuit: we have many different sizes, but we can not promise we have one that suits you.
Specifications for rent kayaks:
Valley (North Shore owned by Valley) is the oldest enthusiast brands in England. Valley makes boats designed for rough conditions. Plastic models are of three-layer PE plastic, one outer and one inner layer with PE foam in the middle, this is making the boats extra rigid. So rigid that plastic is not secondary to glass fiber anymore. This also means that boats are extra insulated by paddling in cold water and the material has positive buoyancy in itself. These are some of the best on the market when it comes to plastic boats.
(All prices incl. tax)